.Abilities and capabilities of the agricultural sector
Agricultural sector of Fars province has played a major role in the production, employment and food security of the country and also has a major share of gross national product. So far, about 9 percent of the value added of the agricultural sector of the country (first place) is in the province of Fars, and 23 percent of the workers in the province are active in the agricultural sector.Fars province has ranked third in terms of annual cultivars in the country and second in terms of permanent crops. Regarding the production of horticultural and crop products, Fars province has a special place in which about 16% of the garden products of the country are produced in Fars province and ranked first in this regard, producing about 9% of the products The country's crop is in second place.
.Capabilities and axes of Industrial and Mineral Development of the province
A: Gas and Petrochemical Industries
There are rich gas resources in the south of the province -
Proximity to Asalouyeh port as one of the important sources of gas, gas condensate -and downstream material supplying gas and petrochemical industries.
- Shiraz petrochemical company, Shiraz refinery and a large number of large chemical industries.
- Passing 4 national gas pipelines from different parts of the province
- There are petrochemical design and engineering companies, Petrochemical Industries Building and Installing Company, Shiraz University and other collections which have provided a lot of facilities in terms of providing the required human resources.
B: Electrical, Electronic and Information Technology industries
- Existence of special economic zone of Shiraz
- The presence of large electric power plants, including the telecommunication factories of Iran, electronic industries and electronic components industries, which are equipped with the latest technology in the field of manufacturing, assembling and testing electronic components.
C: Energy industries
- And the huge reserves of gas in the south of Fars and South Pars.
- There is a special energy industry in Lamard.
- The existence of a special energy zone with a total area of 9000 hectares and an investment of about 30,000 billion Rials in the vicinity of 3 provinces of Fars, Hormozgan and Bushehr, and close to the South Pars Gas Fields, North Pars in the Persian Gulf and drought-based areas.
- The resolution approves the deployment of units of the three major steel, aluminum and cement industries, all of which play a key role in the country's industrial development strategy, as well as the establishment of gas conversion units in the region.
- Prediction of investment for annual production of 10 million tons of steel, 10 million tons of cement, 1.2 million tons of aluminum and 4 million tons of alumina in the energy zone.
D: non-metallic mineral and mineral processing industries
- There are rich deposits of building stones, limestone, gypsum, salt rock and refractory soils.
- The presence of valuable and rare minerals in the province such as chromite, cobalt, copper, lead, zinc and barite, which provides the ability to create processing industries.
- The existence of cement factories and plans for the construction of cement, as well as the existence of suitable facilities such as limestone, clay and gypsum mines and the supply of energy (gas) needed in a cheap and easy way in the province for new investments in the cement industry.
- The country's first cement in terms of production and number of active factories.
.Abilities of Foreign Trade and Commerce of the province
The existence of about 120,000 business units and 3,500 active businessmen and the annual export volume of nearly $ 1 billion of non-oil commodities are indicative of the large-scale economic movement in the country, which will surely play an important role in importing goods and technology and foreign investment in the province's economic development.Regarding the capabilities of the province, in order to realize the quantitative and qualitative goals set forth in the development of non-oil exports, the establishment and operation of the export entities has been carried out.
A: Non-oil Export Promotion Fund of Fars Province
B: Fars Handicraft Exporters Union
C: Union of Exporters of Industrial and Mining Industries of Fars
C: Union of fruit and vegetable exporters
D: Union of exporters of technical and engineering services of Fars
E: Union of Exporters of Drought and Fars Date
F: Iranian Sugar Exporter Association
.Capabilities of the province in the tourism, historical and religious areas
Fars is the Persian nation that the people of the world know Iran by this name. Fars province is one of the most attractive tourist destinations in the world.Ancient places such as Persepolis, Pasargadae, Rostam, Rajab, the city of Estakhr and prominent roles in the mountains and rocks, full-time pottery in prehistoric temples, architectural works of magnificent magnitude, hundreds Mosque, Towers and other works obtained in scientific excavations prove that Fars is one of the oldest centers of human civilization.In Fars province, there are over 2,800 registered historical works in which historical monuments such as Persepolis, Pasargad, Eram Garden have been recorded worldwide.The places of pilgrimage and mosque, such as the holy shrine of Seyyed Mirahmad ibn Musa al-Kazem (AS) known as Shah Cheragh, the shrine of Seyyed Ala'din Hussein (AS), Ali bin Hamza (AS) , Seyyed Tajeddin Gharib (AS), and etc. Have caused Shiraz- The title of the third religious city in Iran.The city of Shiraz, with its medical centers and experienced specialists, has been operating in neighboring countries for several decades in providing therapeutic services, which can reveal the province's ability to create a massive medical center in the Middle East.